Friday 24 July 2015

Mrs Brimbles haul - ban.do 17 month large agenda – florabunda - unboxing

So, after researching stationery bloggers for networking my new business venture, I am now a full on Mrs Brimbles addict! Her YouTube channel just drew me in and swallowed two days of my life as I tried to catch up with as many of her posts as possible - she is something of a stationery celebrity in England and across in America too.

Needless to say - I ended up HAVING to buy the ban.do 17 month large agenda – floribunda from her online store. And. I. Am. Literally. In. Love. With. It.

I thought I would share a few pics of the unboxing and give you a looky inside the glorious ban.do 17 month large agenda! I have yet to get it 'set up' and ready which I MUST do as it starts from August or actually a few days before....that's tomorrow sorted then!

Without further ado - here is the box when I first opened it - after doing a silly happy dance for a wee while... I should point out how carefully Mrs Brimbles had packaged it and the handwritten note was a lovely touch. She offers Monthly Stationery / Planner subscription boxes by the way - click here to check those beauties out!


And here is the ban.do 17 month large agenda out of the box.....drum roll please...ta-dah!


First page has a cute little pocket for keeping your bits and bobs throughout the 17months use adorned with a cute quote to inspire you...


Comes with a page of stickers to embellish your 17months... but I know I am going to need more - please comment with links to where I can get hold of the best stickers for planners - I am such a newbie to this wonderful world - it is just so exciting!!!


Each section / month has a little tab for easy navigation through the 17months


Each month has a groovy double page with a quote / saying and design










 
 


































The weekly pages are over two pages - week per view - which is my preferred option for planning - just need to add stickers, stamps, washi tape and of course some to dos and appointments / occasions!


I wouldn't even know this existed if it wasn't for Mrs Brimbles - so here are all her details - I strongly advise you to subscribe to her YouTube channel and visit her online shop on her website and her Etsy one too while you're at it! :) Thanks Anna for helping introduce me to this wonderful world of planners xx


One final photo - my 11month old kitten Tinks (Tinksy Paws, Tinkerbelle, Tiger Prawn....she gets a new name daily it seems) well, the box had only been there for a moment and she made a nest in it - look at that expression - I think she was comfy :)

1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    unique gifts for cat lovers

    ReplyDelete